1. Zara’s mid-season sale = my lunch break. That yellow dress is spring…for only $24.95.
2. A trend I can’t get behind, mainly because it reminds me of my old Korean grandpa.
3. Mother’s Day is May 10th, which means you have three weeks to buy her something she’ll return or re-gift. Or this card, for the woman who taught you how to love generously and make kimchi pancakes.
4. Cup of Jo just posted an interview with a weddings reporter with relationship advice that’s actually helpful. One of many pearls:
What to look for in a partner: I once interviewed a psychologist for a column, and I asked him readers’ questions about what to look for in a mate. Without fail, his answer to almost every question was “choose someone kind, choose someone kind.” It was like a broken record, and I was annoyed. But you know what? Being with somebody who is fundamentally kind — to children and waiters and dogs — means that at the end of the day, they will be kind to you.
5. Just started this show and I’m addicted.
6. Tomorrow is Administrative Professionals Day. That’s all.