With year-round sunshine and a (concerning) lack of precipitation, there’s a lot to love about SoCal living. But summertime in the city – it’s the stuff rom-com dreams are made of. Balmy nights and late am brunches. Beachside fireworks and farmers markets bursting with produce.
It may very well be my last summer in los angeles, and I’m making the most of it:
– Because somehow joining a wine club made sense in my life right now (and they have food trucks and live music on the weekends!).
– Everyone knows watching a movie outdoors with a couple hundred strangers in a cemetery is way cooler than streaming netflix with your cat.
– Fireworks at the Hollywood Bowl
– A list of the best bottomless mimosa brunches in every neighborhood (because, lush)
– The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Make the most of these long summer days, everyone!